Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trendy Rags Motor City Legends Fashion show online reviews

Trendy Rags Motor City Timex Women's T5E511 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Gray/Purple Resin Strap Watch (Watch) Bought for my wife who used it nearly everyday for about 1.5 years until band cracked and broke. She liked it enough, though not sure if she used all the features. When plastic band broke it could not be replaced or repaired. To me that's a problem when the band breaks and can't be replaced, so much sooner than than watchpiece itself breaks. I suppose that may impact the aesthetic style of the watch, but the replacment I'm I'm looking for will have traditional cloth or leather band. 3 stars for everyday use for 1.5 years. To me the band should at least last 3-5 years ...

Scream (Audio CD) What is wrong with Chris Cornell?? Does he have a new 16 year old girl friend that helped him write this stuff?? When you buy certain things from certain people you expect a certain amount of excellence when making the purchase!! The only thing we have here is a middle aged rock star trying to cash in on being current and hip. The only thing he managed to do is alienate his entire fan base!!! I WANT MY F'N MONEY BACK!!!! I Would give this less than 0 stars if I could!!!
Trendy Rags Motor City Legends Fashion show online reviews
Trendy Rags Motor City Killer deals on these shoes, Love'em Can't get a better deal either. Very comfortable and Durable, seem to be a true fit also.

No comments:

Post a Comment