Friday, October 5, 2012

"Swing Dance in a Yellow Dress" - An Honest Lie remark

Swing Dance in a Yellow Dress - An Honest The boots are awesome they are comfortable and they work hard and hold up great I have had these boots for about 8 months and have had no problem these are my first pair of Justin boots I am 15 and work around with lots of animals these boots are just great for any cowboy. I also had good boots with rocky georgia and Double H. Thank you for reading this review and hope if you need good boots you purchase these.

Bought these for my mom on Valentines Day, she has been wearing around the house to see if the fit is good she has stated that they run a little large on her but would rather have a little large than tight fit. She has said that she loves them, easy to get on and off. She has Parkinson as well as rheumatoid arthritis in her feet. So it is important that she has comfort as well as stability.

Swing Dance in a Yellow Dress - An Honest ALTHO NEVER BUY ONLINE AND NEVER WRITE REVIEWS, THESE GREAT BOOTS WERE HALFPRICE WHEN THEIR KIND IN NYC WERE STILL FULLPRICE. THEY ARRIVED BEFORE THE FREESHIP TIME, THEY WEAR COMFORTABLY WITHOUT BREAKIN, THEY LOOK SUPERB. I AM TOTALLY DELIGHTED.EMAIL TO LACANADIENNE FOR CARE ADVICE TO KEEP THEM LOOKING SUPERB, A DETAILED REPLY ARRIVED QUICKLY.I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY FROM THEM AND FROM AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment