Sunday, October 7, 2012

the comment: My Christmas Present To You - Me Singing Christmas Shoes at 11 years old reviews online reviews

My Christmas Present To Huggable Ladybug Costume (12-18 months) (Toy) I just purchased this costume for my 16 month old daughter. The costume arrived quickly and in original packaging. I am pleased with the appearance of the costume and feel that my daughter wil be comfortable in it for Halloween. It is definitely much thinner material than appears in the picture so I will just layer leggings and a long sleeved shirt underneath. The sizing is true to size. Overall I am happy with the costume but definitely wish it was made of a better fabric so I could wash it and save. Not sure this will last through a cycle in the machine.

These shoes are the best! They are not the color featured on the screen. The color is more of a light beige(the light color on top of a portabella mushroom). I put them on as soon as they came out of the box....They are so comfortable for a shoe that is 4 inches. The are also the right price....I was looking at this shoe for 3 months on other sites....the highest price was $120.....the lowest was $65. $47.98 with free shipping can't be beat. It's only a 4 star because when I received them they had some slight marks on them. Nothing damaging or worth sending them back over. Please buy these beauties...you won't regret it!
the comment: My Christmas Present To You - Me Singing Christmas Shoes at 11 years old reviews online reviews
My Christmas Present To Returned this pair. Sizing was way too big. The width was wide, but the length felt 1 size over.

No comments:

Post a Comment